30 Things About Me

1. I don't like riding a car. There were some moments I felt that I was close to my death when I was in the car. Actually, my fear is toward transportation itself. I feel fear to take an airplane or a train. I firmly think that the only safe transportation is my foot.

2. I've played the cello since I was in the first grade of elementary school. These days, I am practicing jazz piano, especially pieces from Bill Evans.

3. I'm having hardship on talking with girls and teachers.

4. I started web programming since the COVID-19 quarantine. I am trying to launch a chrome extension based social media named Ahoy, with Jaewon and Seonghun. It will grow to a 1B dollar company, and Google will buy it. 'Ahoy!' just came out to the web store, and you can download in https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ahoy/ahepineneaniaknbpemfghfamobkhpkn?hl=ko

5. I really love to eat ramen that I can only eat ramen for a month. However, I couldn't eat ramen from Cambodia because it smelled like a stinky foot.

6. I get affected by the weather a lot. When it rains, I don't even want to go to school. On the other hand, I become a two-hearted marathoner when there's a sufficient amount of sunlight and wind.

7. I think there should be a law stating that leaders of the nation should be in front of the battlefield when a war starts. I don't want to die as a soldier.

8. I can make a delicious Gambas. I fell into the world of the chef when I realized that my Gambas was actually delicious. These days, I'm learning how to cook. Today, I tried egg-bombed rice, but it came out to be too salty. I trashed the half of it.

9. My favorite drama is 'Big Bang Theory.' Actually, it is the only TV drama I have ever seen.

10. I love playing soccer. Fancy techniques always fascinate me and resembling those moves of star players is a big happy.

11. I listen to one song for a long time and move to another one.

12. I have 2 best friends known each other for 12 years.

13. I made a magic wand with a branch when I was like 10 or 11. I was a big fan of 'Harry Potter' and I still I am.

14. Yesterday, I ate 'SangSangBa' alone for the first time in my life.

15. I'm not good at reconciliation.

16. I'm a big fan of Starcraft.

17. I love the sonnet of Shakespeare. They are the best poems in the world.

18. One of my dreams is to be a musician. After the midterm, I'm planning to drop an album. By the way, K-POP sucks.

19. I'm proud of myself that I can make a perfect spiral when I throw the American football ball. I practiced it for about a month to throw it perfectly.

20. These days, I ride a bike for 40 minutes every day. A big goal of each day's session is to ride 20 km and to do that, I should keep my speed as 30km/h.

21. I'm searching for a business idea in Vietnam. It is a blue ocean for an IT startup.

22. I really love pets, but unfortunately, I have a cat and dog fur allergy. I'll do the diagnostic test again because I suspect that my parents lied to me that I have those allergies to prevent me from having a pet.

23. I'm a huge supporter of the online school system. I don't have to move up and down between classes, and I concentrate on the class much better, that I never dozed in the online class.

24. My parents bought me a smartphone when I came to this school. However, I bought an unused smartphone and used it secretly.

25. I value being polite very much. Not in a sense of a strict eastern culture, but in a sense of keeping a common sense and showing respect as a person to person. I hate people who behave rudely.

26. I try to keep my words and morals I defined, which means I try not to be a contradictory but an authentic person.

27. I want to be happy without social or material success. I want to be satisfied with my result of college admission, and I want to be satisfied with my future whatever it would be.

28. I believe that there is a match made in heaven. I want to find her as fast as I can.

29. I'm not a diligent man. I always cram the day before the deadline.

30. I have a migraine. My mother and my grandmother also have it. It really irritates me, so one of my life's goals is to find a permanent medical cure for a migraine.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

2019.9.9

Seating on the priority seat

IMHO : AI should be embraced rather than feared. There is far more to be gained than lost, and it is worth all the risk