2 weeks' result: since 10 / 28


     In the post 'Being a Leader', I said I will set up a goal that brings a positive effect something like '30 push-ups every day', and it should be done every day. Therefore, I set up one goal, which is 'do abdominal exercise every day. From 10 / 28 Monday, I kept it for a week, and next week, 11 / 8,  I added plank exercise, squat exercise, and 20 push-ups per day. Surprisingly, I did all of that! It was not very hard, but it was not easy. Every day my muscles were sore, but I felt my body getting better. It was a happy pain.

     However, there were some goals that I couldn't keep even for a day. It was studying for 2 hours and read a book for 30 minutes per day. I was regretful and shameful. It was lucky that I had no tests or quiz that week. If it wasn't, I would have been in big trouble. Maybe it was because of the exercise. I didn't exercise every day before, so the sudden increase in exercise amount might be the factor of my sleepiness and short study time.

     Now I'm adapted to it. I'm not tired anymore after the daily workout. I feel that exercising is becoming a concrete habit. The only thing left is making a habit of studying time. It's week 3, and I should not miss the study habit again. The habit of week 3 starts by tomorrow, and I post it here.

Body Fitness
1. abdominal + plank + squat
2. 20 push-ups
3. dietary control

Study
4. 2 hours of study
5. 30 minutes of reading
6. ACT vocab 30 words

     These are the six habits that I will obtain in this week. I hope I would achieve them all.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

2019.9.9

Seating on the priority seat

IMHO : AI should be embraced rather than feared. There is far more to be gained than lost, and it is worth all the risk