FutureMe Letter : November 14th, 2019

Dear FutureMe,

Hi, I'm Seong-Jun of November 14th, 2019. Today is Korean SAT day, so I came out in the morning and cheered for domestic seniors. After some weeks, they will get out of the dormitory.

Seniors have only a few left days in KMLA, and you would also be in this situation when you read this letter. How is it feel like? Are you satisfied with your achievement in KMLA?

I did similar speculation after the end of the first year in here, mostly regretting not achieving anything. I was full of idealistic thoughts, like studying vector calculus, Python, deep learning, Oxtoby chemistry, etc. However, I spend most of the time procrastinating on Youtube and Facebook. I wasn't a better person than me of 2017.

The year 2018 passed like that, and now it's bounding to the end of 2019. I am somewhat improved, but still, have to do more. Now I can see the intention and significance of literary devices, and read sonnets.

You will read at the end of 2020. What is your progress compared to you in the first of 2019? Actually, you should be wrapping up the 3 years in KMLA. Does it worth 70 million wons? It's a lot of money, and you must not waste money.

I want you to have an answer to the question "What are you good at?". Not something like soccer or chess, but something academic. Some graduates do tutors to earn money, with the honor of KMLA behind. However, if you are not good at something, the name of KMLA doesn't help you at all. I want you to be a valuable person that even can work at some companies right now. I believe in you.

댓글

  1. Good post. I think it will have some impact when you receive it next year. This blog reflects a lot of exercise as a writer who clearly wants to flex his muscle and improve; however - be a little more meticulous and avoid leaving sentences like this for others (especially teachers) to read: Does it worth 70 million wons? I think you know what needs to be fixed lol.

    It's a good question though.

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

2019.9.9

Seating on the priority seat

IMHO : AI should be embraced rather than feared. There is far more to be gained than lost, and it is worth all the risk