Being a leader


     I wanted to be an ideal leader. I was captain of the volunteering club, sonnet club, and flag football club last semester, but I wasn't a good leader, not even a median, but actually the bad one. I analyzed why I failed on it, and there were several reasons: lack of ability and lack of motivation.

     And I'm still. I found that I could not perform not only a leader's role but also a student's role - studying. I was lethargic, and my will to improve the situation was strong, but the will to practice was extremely weak.

     I recalled my memory when I was at the auditorium for 20 penalty point special training. At education, I learned how strong a habit is and how to make a habit. Now is the time that habit is really needed. Therefore, I will do the same thing that I learned in the special training and I start it by today.
 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

2019.9.9

Seating on the priority seat

IMHO : AI should be embraced rather than feared. There is far more to be gained than lost, and it is worth all the risk