English Writing Class final term personal essay

     I remember the warm winds when I played soccer at the playground when I was in elementary school. I remember the shouting after I magically scored in the recess time of middle school. I remember the laughter of the friends who played soccer with me in front of the dormitory. I remember I was happy.

     What is the difference between a pro player and an amateur? You said it was a performance, but actually, it isn't. Pros are the luckiest people. You said you could be a lucky guy, but you were too late. Look at your body. You should have more muscles and a higher height. Your frustration isn't only yours, but its the feeling of every child who wanted to be a soccer player. You smile anytime you play soccer, but that doesn't mean that you can't smile when you do something else.

     I gave up being a soccer player because it was too hard. Maybe I could chase that dream if I were an English boy who lives in Manchester. Maybe I could chase that dream if I had a perfect body. But I had to do no more of those meaningless assumptions. Maybe I could find happiness somewhere else.

     If I find something that makes me happy, it will save me from the abyss of frustration. So I tried many different things like an orchestra, math, and etc. Fortunately, I found something that was as intriguing as the soccer; It was programming. Just like the warm winds, it gave me a calmness. Just like the shouting, it burst me to do harder things. Just like the laughter, it gave me happy moments after solving a problem.

     Now, I stopped remembering but started feeling. I feel the keyboard sounds making a dynamic rhythm. I feel the number organized in a row also organizing my mind. I feel I'm proud when I end a project successfully. I have no restraint, but a way to go further, in programming.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

2019.9.9

Seating on the priority seat

IMHO : AI should be embraced rather than feared. There is far more to be gained than lost, and it is worth all the risk