If I can go back to 9 years old


     I kicked out two chances to do work that I love and also earn some money, a soccer player and a musician. I loved these jobs, but I was too late. By kicking out those dreams I learned the importance of the surrounded environment of childhood. If my parents brought me to the youth soccer academy or if my parents were a music producer, what would be the thing I do today, or, what if I can go back to 9 years old? Other than the broken dream, I did many stupid mistakes, or regrets that I should have done this before. However, I'm not saying here that I really regret it. I should not. In Sound and Fury, Quentin's father gives him a watch for a reason. That is, don't be obsessed with time and forget the past. It's hard to forget the fault that made my present worse, but I found how to solve my problem of an obsession on past. It is to raise my children, doing my best.

     I can't go back to 9 years ago, but my children can be 9 years old. I once lived a life, and know what is the best choice at every time. I share those plans from now on.

     Composing the environment is the most important thing. I was the one who got unfortunate because of it. I had to give up two dreams - soccer player and musician - because I was too late. With proper environments, these situations can be prevented. I will not compel to do something but give professional supports.

     Reading is the second important thing. I really feel the necessity of reading especially these days, because every time in the classroom, the academic background consisted of reading books was needed. If I read 'Poetics' of Socrates or 'The Great Expectation', I would have made a much better essay and a much better understanding of class.

     The most important for me is that I should never suppress to do something. It will bring adverse effect and the father-son relationship will be broken. I will just make opportunities, and find the way my child can be happy, then support.

     My plan is yet to be done; There are many things to be revised, many things to make more specific. I want to be a father as soon as I'm ready and it will be the happiest job I will ever have.

댓글

  1. Nice sentiments. Soccer and music are wonderful hobbies. Unfortunately, only the .01 percent get to do these for a living most of the time.

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

2019.9.9

Seating on the priority seat

IMHO : AI should be embraced rather than feared. There is far more to be gained than lost, and it is worth all the risk